things I have told customers;
- Your sunscreen smells delicious
- So, how are you today? My cat ran away but she came home.
- I like the colour of your car. That’s my bike over there, by the way.
- Your baby looks tender
- *finger guns for a minute straight without saying anything outloud*
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
omfg I was walking home from the bus stop and I saw this elderly couple where this woman was pushing her husband in a wheelchair and I was like “aw that’s cute” but as I got closer to them I heard them talking and she was like “you’re a huge asshole, tom” and he was like “JUST PUSH ME INTO A DITCH”
tavr0ss said: what does puta mean?
It means companion or best friend :)
Spanish is my mother language and I can confirm this is legitimate.